Join Us! Ednovate schools are tuition-free, open-enrollment, college-preparatory public charter schools. We are currently accepting enrollment forms for incoming 9th and 10th graders for the 2018-19 school year. Students are accepted regardless of background, academic record, or special education eligibility.
1. Students must fill out a Student Interest Form. Forms can be filled out online or by attending an Admission Information Session (below). The priority deadline is January 31, 2018. All students who turn in their enrollment forms by this date will be entered into our lottery.
2. Students and families will learn of their admission status at Lottery Night, which will take place on February 15th, 2018 at 600 S. Lafayette Park Pl.
3. Students will have to accept their seat online or on paper through a form that will be sent out to all accepted families.
4. Families will be contacted for Enrollment Appointments.
5. Accepted students will attend Placement Testing Day on Saturday, May 19 in semi-school uniforms (any collared shirt, professional black pants, shoes, belt).
6. Families will be notified over the summer of various family engagement opportunities and when Mandatory Freshmen Orientation for students and parents will take place in August, 2018.
Admission Information Sessions
Attend any of our Admission Information Sessions and learn more about our school:
- Wed 10/4 @ 5:30-6:30pm
- Wed 11/15 @ 5:30-6:30pm
- Thur 11/30 @ 8am-9am + Tour (RSVP required)
- Sat 12/2 @ 10-11am
- Wed 1/10 @ 5:30-6:30pm
- Thur 1/18 @ 8am-9am + Tour (RSVP required)
- Sat 1/20 @ 10-11am
- Call the Main Office at (323) 446-2570
- Visit us at 600 S. Lafayette Park Place. Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Contact Family Engagement Coordinator:
- Yacira Vega
- (323) 741-1763