Join Us! Ednovate schools are tuition-free, open-enrollment, college-preparatory public charter schools. We are currently accepting enrollment forms for incoming 9th and 10th graders for the 2018-19 school year. Students are accepted regardless of background, academic record, or special education eligibility.
1. Students must fill out a Student Interest Form. Forms can be filled out online or by attending an Admission Information Session (below). The priority deadline is January 31, 2018. All students who turn in their enrollment forms by this date will be entered into our lottery.
2. Students and families will learn of their admission status at Lottery Night, which will take place on February 15th, 2018 at 600 S. Lafayette Park Pl.
3. Students who have been offered a seat can accept their seat by: (a) accepting online at ednovate.schoolmint.net or (b) turning in their Intent to Enroll Form that has been mailed to their home. Intent to Enroll Forms can be turned in to the main office (600 S Lafayette Park Pl) or you can email a picture of the signed form to email@example.com.
4. Families can pick up their enrollment packet in our main office and schedule an Enrollment Appointment. Families who register online will still arrange an enrollment appointment, which is also when 1 uniform polo will be purchased to be worn on Placement Testing Day.
5. Students will attend Placement Testing Day on Saturday, May 26 in full school uniforms.
6. Families will be notified over the summer of various family engagement opportunities and Mandatory Freshmen Orientation for students and parents in August, 2018.
Admission Information Sessions
There are no more Admission Information Sessions for the 2018-19 school year.
- Call the Main Office at (323) 446-2570
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at 600 S. Lafayette Park Place. Los Angeles, CA 90057