South LA College Prep
APPLY FOR OUR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR!
We invite all new families interested in the 2020-2021 school year to visit us at one of our Admissions Information Sessions!
Admission Information Session #1 is Saturday, October 12th at 9 am, hosted at our sister school USC Hybrid High, 3939 S. Vermont Ave., CA 90037
In the meantime, please apply online today!
The deadline is January 31, 2020 at 5pm.
Email us with any questions! / Mande un email con cualquier pregunta!
6 things to know about
Ednovate Charter Schools
before you apply:
1. Free, Public and Non-Profit- All Ednovate Schools are free of tuition. We believe it is possible to provide a private school like experience for public school students.
2. Open Enrollment - While we expect all students to work hard, your elementary or middle school grades are not a part of the application process and we don't ask for them until after you have been accepted. If you have completed 8th grade, you can apply to our schools.
3. Personalized College Prep - All of our schools have a goal to prepare you for acceptance into a 4 year university. This means we will combine cutting edge technology with world class teachers to personalize a college prep curriculum for you. If you are focused on going to college, apply now. Even if you aren't sure if you want to go to college, you should still apply so you can keep all of your options open when you graduate high school. It won't be easy but the rewards will last you a lifetime.
4. Multigenerational Purpose - Every single one of our students will be challenged to think critically about themselves, their community, their nation and their world. We will challenge you to think about how your will use your college degrees and careers to make your life, your community, our nation and world a better place for future generations.
5. Community and Belonging - Each and every Ednovate student will be assigned to an advisor and advisory group that they will belong to for four years. It is important to us that every student feels like they are a part of a community and that they never feel alone.
6. Professionalism - A cornerstone of our program is developing a sense of professionalism and self control for every student. We have high expectations for being on time, being in professional dress, being on task and other behaviors that create an environment for college readiness. We have a caring staff and progressive behavior system that supports the development of professionalism and self control within each student.