2017-2018 ADMISSIONS: Now enrolling for 9th and 10th grade
Attend our next Admissions Information Session!
- Tuesday, January 10th @ 4pm and 5pm
- Tuesday, January 17th @ 4pm and 5pm
- Saturday, January 21st @ 10am
- Tuesday, January 24th @ 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
- Saturday, January 28th @ 10am
7 things to know about
Ednovate Charter Schools
before you apply:
1. Free, Public and Non-Profit- All Ednovate Schools are free of tuition. We believe it is possible to provide a private school like experience for public school students.
2. Open Enrollment - While we expect all students to work hard, your elementary or middle school grades are not a part of the application process and we don't ask for them until after you have been accepted. If you have completed 8th grade, you can apply to our schools.
3. Personalized College Prep - All of our schools have a goal to prepare you for acceptance into a 4 year university. This means we will combine cutting edge technology with world class teachers to personalize a college prep curriculum for you. If you are focused on going to college, apply now. Even if you aren't sure if you want to go to college, you should still apply so you can keep all of your options open when you graduate high school. It won't be easy but the rewards will last you a lifetime.
4. Multigenerational Purpose - Every single one of our students will be challenged to think critically about themselves, their community, their nation and their world. We will challenge you to think about how your will use your college degrees and careers to make your life, your community, our nation and world a better place for future generations.
5. Community and Belonging - Each and every Ednovate student will be assigned to an advisor and advisory group that they will belong to for four years. It is important to us that every student feels like they are a part of a community and that they never feel alone.
6. Professionalism - A cornerstone of our program is developing a sense of professionalism and self control for every student. We have high expectations for being on time, being in professional dress, being on task and other behaviors that create an environment for college readiness. We have a caring staff and progressive behavior system that supports the development of professionalism and self control within each student.
7. Serving 9th and 10th grade for the 2017-18 school year - We are growing a grade level next year!
- USC College Prep, Santa Ana serving grades 9, 10
To receive information about enrollment, please sign up below.
Para recibir más información de matriculación, por favor llene el formulario de abajo.